Reflex White 100% Recycled A3 - Fsc
Australia's Favourite Office Paper Made From 100% Premium Post-Consumer
Recycled Waste Paper* The Result Is A Clean, White Paper That Achieves
Excellent Whiteness. Performance Tested For Superior Reliability.
- Fsc Recycled Certified
- Cie Whiteness: 150
*Post Consumer As Defined Under The As/Nzs Iso 14021:2000 Environmental
Labels And Declarations
Australia's Favourite Office Paper Now Features Ink Wise Delivering A New Standard In Its Print And Paper Performance. With Ink Wise, Reflex Paper Now Delivers Sharper, More Vibrant Prints With Absolutely No Extra Ink, Toner Or Effort.
It's Also Smoother And Whiter Than Ever Before. Reflex Continues To Be Proudly Australian Made, Helping To Support Over 5,000 Aussie Jobs. Always Rely On Reflex.
- Sharper, more vibrant prints on laser and inkjet printers with no extra ink, toner or effort required
- More Defined Blacks And Vibrant Colours
- A Smoother And Whiter Sheet
- Quality Double Sided Printing
- Certified To The Australian Forestry Standard
- Ncos Carbon Neutral Certified
- CIE Whiteness: 165
- And Of Course, No Paper Jams
Australian Paper Maryvale has the following certifications:
- Quality Management System AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008
- Environmental Management System AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System AS/NZS 4801:2001
- Australian Forestry Standard Chain of Custody (AS 4707)
Major components are ECF Light bleached fibre, filler (calcium carbonate) and starch.
Fun facts about Reflex
- The Reflex brand was launched in 1984 and was the first paper brand in the world to be advertised on TV.
- Australian Papers Maryvale Mill is the home of Reflex and first opened for operations in 1937.
- Reflex is produced at the rate of approximately 60kms per hour on the M5 paper machine at Maryvale Mill.