Keba A5 Ergo 30 mm Graphite Neutral 2 ring
- Keba Ergo binders are made in Sweden from very tough 2mm molded polypropylene
- They will outlast any other ring binder
- The hinge on the front and back covers has been tested to more than 1 million openings.
- Unique ring mechanism with overlapping prongs means the rings are never misaligned.
- Available in 2 ring or 4 ring configurations
- Available in 30mm, 50mm and jumbo 75mm capacities
- Ring mechanism is opened with a push down trigger
- The ring mechanism has two opening positions to allow the pages to sit flat.
- When dropped the ring mechanism does not pop open - it is locked closed so paper stays in the binder
- Available in A4, A5 and A3 Landscape configurations
- When full of paper the Ergo binder will stand unsupported on a shelf.
- Finger Grips on the spine allow for easy retreival. These finger grips can be colour coded with press fit plastic corners
- Label pocket on the spine
- Crush proof spine
- Spine design means the binder can be held securely while accessing the information inside
- Multiple coloured spine options with either black,neutral white or modern frost covers.
- 50 mm capacity binders in A4 and A5 can be mounted in an Ergo stand allowing easy access to information in an open binder on the desk or work bench
- A4 Ergo binder front cover width is designed to suit paper + dividers or sheet protectors.
- Specially designed Sheet protectors to suit the Ergo binder are available in A4 and A3 landscape configurations
- Material: Polyprop
- Colour: Graphite
- Size (W x H mm): 228 x 198