There’s a box of stock sitting in your reception, and it’s been there for a week or more. The delivery driver has refused to take it because they don’t have the correct paperwork to authorise the pickup. Sound familiar? If you’ve dealt with other office supply companies in the past, this is no surprise.
This doesn’t happen with Impact.
When you have a credit, we’ll immediately generate a computerised ‘Pick Up Slip’. This provides all the relevant data to ensure the correct product is collected from the correct location, and ultimately credited to the correct invoice and correct account. Once the Pick Up Slip is generated, our delivery drivers can usually collect the goods the following day and return them to our warehouse. Once the goods have been checked by us the following morning, we’ll email you a credit.
It’s that easy, and that quick.
- Contact your Account Manager to discuss your return or email email@example.com
- A restocking fee may apply on incorrectly ordered or change of mind items. The cost of return postage must be paid by the customer at the time of returning.
- Once your return has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order has been received back to us, please allow a minimum of 2 days to process your return.
- If you feel your item is faulty, please allow for a warranty assessment. Replacement or credit will be issued if applicable. The cost of return postage will be paid by us at the time of returning.
- Please ensure all items are packaged securely and arrive back to us in their original condition. We reserve the right to deny any item that does not meet these requirements.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- All orders made through IOS.net.au are subject to availability. We do our best to keep products in stock and to keep the site up to date with the availability of products. Backorders are held and delivered when stock arrives.